July 2023: Big news! All You Can Eat just got better!
No seasons, no launches, just a monthly subscription.
SINGLE: Just $60/monthPLUS ONE Tickets – bring yourself plus any other person to any show!
NEW! Gold pass: $250/month. Support the theatre! Also, bring up to 5 friends whenever you like.
How to get:
Subscribe at the theatre box office, open during normal business hours and when shows are on, or just follow the prompts above.
If you need to pause for a month or two while you're away, or if you need to cancel, just flick us an email (or admin it yourself if you like!) - instructions will be in your welcome email.
After purchasing, please wait 24-48 hours (usually quicker) for your code to be activated and sent to you. You can also create an account in the portal ready to track shows you've booked, if you like. Once you've received confirmation of your code, you can book away (book your show like normal and enter your code upon checkout).
If this is your first time getting an AYCET, please read the rules below before purchasing.
**THE RULES – READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING**
TL;DR: The code is personal to you, use it in the spirit it was intended, pls don’t try scam the system, we’ll probably notice. Thanks.
1) You will receive your own unique AYCET code via email within 2 working days. This is your own code for only you to use for your own tickets. Keep that code private, and enter it on the ticket page (discount box) when you book tickets to Little Andromeda shows.
2) As much as we love sharing, your AYCET is for you to use only. You will be ID’d. If you want to share with a friend, you can either buy them an AYCET of their own (seriously, it’d be a cool gift!) or buy our "plus one" or "gold" tickets - in which as long as you turn up, you can bring any other person you like along with you for free.
3) If you are attending with friends, don’t worry about getting your ticket separately, there is no allocated seating. It is important, however, that you book your show ticket for yourself in your own name.
4) Your AYCET does not automatically grant access to a particular show; use it to book a ticket for a show either online or at the box office, subject to availability.
5) You have to turn up to the show you booked. If your ticket doesn’t get scanned in and ID’d to you more than once, then we reserve the right to cancel your AYCET or move it to manual booking. It’d be sad to see your seat empty in the audience while we turn other people away.
5a) BUT if you are sick and/or can’t attend a show you booked, that’s different, just call us as soon as you can so we can release your ticket (or do it yourself online). Easy.
6) Although an AYCET will grant you access to most events, we reserve the right to make any event a “non-AYCET” event in which case tickets must be purchased separately. This is just covering our bums a bit in case we get some out-of-the-ordinary events, and it won’t apply to any “standard” Little Andromeda show. This occasionally happens with some festivals.
7) Book as soon as your code is active. If and when you cancel, your shows will still stay active to the end of the period you've paid for and any tickets to later shows you may have booked will be released and you'll just need to book them again with cash.
9) You will receive your own code to enter within 48 hours of purchasing the AYCET (or just before the season is launched). Treat it like a password and don't tell anybody your code.
11) If you have any issues using your AYCET code, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 223 6693. We're here to help.
12) If you try but don’t manage to make the most of your AYCET, I’m sorry! You cannot get a partial refund after the fact for that reason, however if you didn’t enjoy your AYCET (or even if you did!) we would value your feedback at any stage.
13) AYCET has gone smoothly so far, but in the case it doesn't, the maximum responsibility Andromeda Arts Trust Board can accept is a refund on the price you paid for the month. The artists performing at Little Andromeda have no responsibility for any issue with the AYCET service.
13a) Especially in times of COVID, it is highly likely there will be cancellations or changes to individual shows. There will not be AYCET refunds in this situation (it's a bit luck-of-the-draw). However if the city/country enters lockdown again or for any other reason a significant portion of the month is cancelled, we will do as we have in the past, and credit or refund pro-rata as appropriate.
14) "Plus one" passes – you can buy two tickets instead of one. Still, YOU need to show up each time, but the friend you bring can be different if you like :-)
15) Each month period starts on the day you first buy the subscription (and we'll activate you straight away too), so there's no need to wait until a month rollover. (In other words, the most efficient you could work the system for is to order the ticket later in the week just before the first show you attend on it.)
16) All You Can Eat Tickets is just a fun title referring to getting a seat in a show and has nothing to do with food. If you ask us if it will count for food too, we will be happy to give you a polite laugh and pretend you’re the first one to make the joke, but it won’t count for food. That’s not to say you shouldn’t get food when you come out though! Because you totally should.
17) We'll do our absolute best to give you good value. It could be that we find in the future we need to put prices up, stop the product or make additional rules – however, if and when we have to do this, we promise to give you all the notice we can.
18) Hooray! You actually read the terms and conditions! You’re awesome.
Thank you again for buying an AYCET subscription💜
Team Little A