LAST UPDATED 13 October 2021
No matter what, you can always purchase your ticket in confidence – you'll always be entitled to a refund, whether it's because you're a bit sick and are staying home (thank you), because the show got postponed due to alert levels and you can't make the new date, or even if your plans change and you just can't make the show anymore. You just need to get in touch with us.
• We’re in our cabaret table seating again, with drinks and food delivered to your seats via our app!
• Also feel free to arrive up to an hour early and order food and drink!
• we’ve got table and cluster groups of up to 10 socially distanced, we’ll ask you to sign into your table or cluster so we can track who’s been near each other. Please note you might end up at a table with people you don't know – but we get round this by logging what table you sat at so we've got every bubble logged for contact tracing.
• Significantly reduced capacity, so get your tickets quick!
• Wear face coverings except when you’re putting your beer or chips in your mouth. We’ll have face coverings on site if you don’t have one with you.
• Performers are not required to wear face coverings when performing but will stay at least a metre from the closest patrons.
• If you are at all sick, please stay at home – just email us and you’ll get a full refund. If you’re coughing during the show we will ask you to leave – we don’t even want to risk anyone catching a cold from you.
• The bar is open from an hour beforehand if you want to come in, grab your fave table, have dinner and start ordering! If you're at a table, Craft Embassy's FULL DINNER MENU is available, if you want to venture past the bar snacks! We keep delivering throughout and after the show too.
Unfortunately the Laser Kiwi team have made the difficult decision to cancel the upcoming performance of Pictionary at Little Andromeda.
The event which was bringing them to Christchurch has been cancelled so they will no longer be coming to the city.
We hope to bring them back to Little A sometime in 2022.
In the meantime your tickets will be refunded in full to the original place of purchase.
Guy Montgomery By Name, Guy Montgomery By Nature
As this lockdown progresses it is becoming more and more unlikely that Guy will be allowed to leave Auckland in time to start the tour. We have postponed it once already in the hopes that we would progress through the alert levels more quickly than we have.
However, with each announcement it has become more apparent that this plan isn't going to work out in our favour.
So, Guy and his team have made the decision to postpone the tour until 2022.
All tickets will be refunded in full to the original place of purchase. This may take a few days.
Before Karma Gets Us
The show will return to Little A in 2022
Bull Rush ImprovBull Rush Improv will no longer go ahead. All ticket holders have been refunded.
Bull Rush returns in 2022
Thoroughly Modern Māui
After many rigorous hui, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel and refund your tickets for Thoroughly Modern Māui at Little Andromeda 2021.
With Auckland still at alert level 4 and the ever changing alert level restrictions for live events, we cannot lock down any potential return dates.We are still working ‘twenty-to-the-dozen’ to bring the show to Little A, but it’s unlikely to happen before Christmas.
We are hoping for a brighter year in 2022, where we intend to add Little A to a long list of venues we want to visit across Aotearoa. You’ll be the first to know when the show does return Ōtautahi, so please keep an eye out for more information as we hope you’ll join us again. Your refund will be processed over the next couple of days.
There is still plenty happening at Little A, so if you can please make sure you get along and support your local artists.
And in case you haven’t already, please go ahead and follow us on social media for the latest updates.
Rutene and The Little A Team x
After making the difficult decision to postpone the Christchurch season of Anita Wigl’it: The Life Of A Funny Girl, we are delighted to announce the new dates for the show. Ticket holders have been contacted via email and tickets will be automatically shifted over. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Dates for Anita Wigl’it
Tuesday 17 August 7pm moves to Tuesday 30 November 7pm
Wednesday 18 August 7pm moves to Wednesday 1 December 7pm
Thursday 19 August 7pm moves to Thursday 2 December 7pm
Friday 20 August 7pm moves to Friday 3 December 7pm
Saturday 21 August 7pm moves to Saturday 4 December 7pm
NEW PERFORMANCES ADDED
Thursday 2 December 9pm
Friday 3 December 9pm
Saturday 4 December 9pm
Ron McKinley’s Retirement Party will now take place on Saturday 27 November, 7pm. Ticketholders have been automatically shifted to the new date and should have received an email with details, and an offer of refund if you can't make the new date.
Unfortunately due to the uncertainty over alert levels and valuable rehearsal time being taken away, the producers of Write Said Fred have made the difficult decision to cancel their upcoming September season at Little Andromeda.
All tickets will be refunded in full to the card which was used to purchase the tickets.
Write Said Fred will return to Little A in 2022 so keep an eye out.
In the meantime the producers of Write Said Fred will be putting on a ‘work in progress’ reading of the script on Wednesday 15th Sept. Click here for the Facebook event
Perfuct Storm is on! Catch you there.
Due to the uncertainty of alert levels and Jo being based in Wellington, it is likely that Bondage Queen Sings The Hits will not go ahead on Sept 10 & 11.
We will look to find new dates. Ticket holders have been emailed.
Due to Covid 19 we’ve made the decision to cancel the upcoming Testing Testing One Two Three.
Testing Testing One Two Three will return again in the future
A message from Word Fest:
It’s with a heavy heart that we have decided to postpone the 2021 WORD Christchurch Festival, which was due to start on Wednesday 25 August.With uncertainty around alert levels and lockdowns, we have made the decision for the safety and peace of mind of our writers, staff and audience.We are working on a new date later in the year, which we will let you know soon, and we hope to announce the new programme in the next few weeks as we determine the availability of our wonderful writers, venues and other factors.
Word Fest run their own ticketing so they will be in touch about rescheduled dates and refunds.